Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My prayer is that you find truth, joy, and encouragement here, as you shine for our Savior. -Cherrilynn Bisbano





SPEAKER

Sharing at Rhode Island Women Retreat


I would be honored if you prayerfully consider me to speak at your next ladies event.  

Click Here for Speaking Topics

Don't see one you like; let's talk.

She speaks truth with boldness and clarity-Deb

Her love for Jesus is evident- AnnMarie

Timely message, she spoke to my heart- Lisa









WRITER




signing my book contract
 I praise Him for the ability and opportunity to write for His kingdom. 
Associate editor for Almost an Author.
Two-time winner of Flash Fiction Weekly.
Published in Amramp, More to Life (MTL), Christian Rep, Refresh, and other online magazines. 
Contributor to, The Good News Newspaper.  
Winner of the Writer to Writer Pub Board book contract for my first book, True Star Quality, Learn to Shine.  





ABOUT ME


To Live is Christ, is my life verse. 
 The Lord saved me at age 28.  My desire is to serve the body of Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.

Christ, family, friends, chocolate, coffee and cats bring joy to my life.   
 I served in the Navy and Air National Guard; earning the John Levitow Military leadership award. 
 I live with my fourteen-year-old autistic son, Michael, Jr., and husband of 17 years, Michael, Sr.                




Husband, Michael and son Michael,Jr.
I call them my M&m's
My sister, Jessie Dutra (L)
Me (R) Rhode Island Air National Guard








Peach & Simone






My weekly blog, Truth to Shine is my journey with Jesus as He guides me through Scripture.  I stumble and fall, but the Lord gently strengthens my feeble legs.
I pray you find hope, encouragement, and laughter there. Click on the above tab.



             

No comments:

Post a Comment